Summer Mechanic – Part Time or Full Time
We are looking for a bicycle mechanic/s to start from Now until October, although there may be an option this will become permanent.
Ideally you will be cytech level 2 (similar qualification considered), or have sufficient experience working on various bicycles.
Days to be negotiated and pay will be dependent on experience, must be available to work Saturdays and/or Sundays.
Long-term Work Experience
We do not only just offer short-tem work experience, but happy to offer long term positions too.
Why not come and enquire and we can discuss it further with you and your school.
We are always on the look out for good trainee mechanics, but a good basic knowledge of bike repairs would be required.
If you would like more information then please pop in and speak with us.
1. Gain confidence. Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
2. Make a difference. Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities and society in general.
3. Meet people.Volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
4. Be part of a community. Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your friends and family.
5. Learn new skills. Volunteering can help you learn new skills, gain experience and sometimes even qualifications.
6. Take on a challenge. Through volunteering you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practice using your skills and discover hidden talents.
7. Have fun! Most volunteers have a great time, regardless of why they do it.
If you are interested in any of the above vacancies then please drop in a CV or e-mail us at email@example.com